Initial Physical Rehabilitation Evaluations are $150.00. The attending veterinarian will review your dog’s medical records including radiographs and perform a comprehensive examination based on your dog’s specific condition. The evaluation may include any or all of the following:
- Gait analysis
- Neurologic Assessment
- Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Overall function
- Muscle Mass
- Pain Assessment
- Body Condition and Weight
- Functional Assessment
Upon completion of the evaluation you will be presented with a plan for treatment and estimate of associated costs. In some cases we will perform the first treatment and make initial recommendations for a home exercise program.
Physical Rehabilitation appointments are charged on an hourly basis at $110.00/hour. This allows us to pick and choose which treatments and modalities are best suited to your dog’s condition while avoiding complicated fee for service charges.
Class IV (4) Laser Therapy is available for $40.00 per treatment.
Acupuncture Consultations are $80.00. Follow-up acupuncture appointments are $60.00.
Fitness and Conditioning is offered at $55.00 for 30 minutes.
Underwater Treadmill Rental is available for healthy qualified dogs. A package including evaluation and three introductory lessons is $150.00. If we feel you and your dog are ready to continue with private use you may purchase a package of 10 sessions for $375.00.
- Canine Athlete – hunting, agility, conformation/breed ring conditioning
- Healthy middle aged to senior dogs
- Bad Weather Work-Out – too hot, too cold
- Post-rehabilitation patients who want a little extra boost
- Tri-Pawed dogs
Disqualification for a fitness or hydrotherapy program may include having a history of one or all of the following:
- Acute or unresolved lameness
- Cardiac Disease
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Addisonians or Cushings disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Degenerative or acute neurologic disorders